Question, complaint or objection?

Ask a question, submit a complaint or file an objection.

Questions and comments

If you have a question or would like more information about a product or service provided by EP-Nuffic, you can submit your query using our contact form. You should also use this form if you want information about a decision made by EP-Nuffic.


If you have a complaint relating to conduct exhibited by EP-Nuffic or an EP-Nuffic employee, you can consider submitting a complaint.

Complaints may relate to the way in which Nuffic and/or its employees have dealt with a certain matter. Complaints cannot be submitted about products and/or services provided by EP-Nuffic, including but not limited to official decisions, credential evaluations and grant allocations. Other procedures exist to deal with these matters. The matter to which the complaint relates must have taken place no more than one year ago.


At the foot of a decision notification letter sent by EP-Nuffic, you can find information on the objection proceedings. If, after clarification, you do not agree with the decision you can consider filing an objection.

Objection proceedings EP-Nuffic for Erasmus+, NFP, NICHE and VIOS(56 kB)

last modified Dec 14, 2015 10:02 AM
Was this information useful?