Promote your summer courses in Brazil
Nuffic Neso Brazil and KLM Brazil are launching the third edition of the summer course contest “De malas prontas para Holanda” (Get packed for Holland). We invite Dutch universities to join the contest by offering a free summer course.
The contest targets high-performing prospective students in Brazil and promotes the Netherlands as a study abroad destination. The winner receives a KLM flight to Amsterdam to attend a summer course of their choice in the Netherlands.
The winning student has to be an influencer in the field of education who can promote the benefits of studying in the Netherlands among fellow students. Our jury will assess candidates against their ideas on how to promote Study in Holland.
Join our contest
- By joining our contest, you will have a unique opportunity to: position your institution in Brazil;
- offer capacity building ;
- get access to a pool of prospective students;
- connect with Brazilian education institutions and media channels.
If you are interested, please email Simone Perez, sperez[at]nesobrazil.org, before 26 February 2017 and let us know which summer course you would like to offer.
About the contest
The contest and selection process are managed by Nuffic Neso Brazil. If our winner selects your summer course you can discuss any specific admission requirements directly with them.
We will promote the contest in a number of ways:
- During presentations at Brazilian universities;
- In social media posts, blog posts and other articles;
- Through targeted email marketing using our database with 30,000 plus students;
- On a dedicated page on our website with an overview of the participating Dutch universities, the summer courses on offer, promotional videos and testimonials.
We will include a link to your website in all our promotional initiatives and you will receive the contact details of all the participating students.
Tap into Brazil’s study abroad market
In Brazil, short-term overseas programmes are in high demand. Our contest will help raise more interest in study opportunities in the Netherlands and give an insight into the Dutch way of life.
Visit the website of Nuffic Neso Brazil